Something sweet for the last hot summer days to dream away on some tropical island 😉 I made these white chocolate bars actually some time ago, but they where really delicious, especially when eaten straight out of the fridge! I have to admit that they were quite sweet, but sometimes that’s just what one needs, right 😉
I was first planning to fill these delicious bars with something else, but than I checked my pantry first and came across a package with dried tropical fruits like pineapple, coconut, raisins, bananas and papaya. It hit me, that this would be just perfect to use for my white chocolate bars! I love it when things come together, like it was meant to be like this! And it is as simple as can be…
- Prepare an oven dish by adding some oil to it and cover it with cling film. The oil ensures that the clingfilm will come out easily in the end 😉
- Cut the chocolate into pieces and melt it either in the microwave or in a heat proof bowl above simmering water (make sure the water does not touch the bowl with chocolate!)
- Cut the marshmallows in small pieces and mix it together with the dried fruits. I left some of the banana pieces aside for decorations afterwards.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the marshmallows and the fruit together and fill in the prepared oven tin.
- Let everything set in the fridge for about an hour before cutting it into pieces.
- Enjoy 🙂
- 300g white chocolate
- 75g marshmallows
- 100g dried fruits (like tropical fruits)