miglior trading binario If you couldn’t resist to bake some Zimtsterne, than you probably ended up with some left-over egg yolks. Yesterday I already showed you one way to use them by making some delicious chocolate coffee spritzcookies. So in case you are not into chocolate or into coffee (than what kind of person are you anyway?) I have an alternative for you here: my Fruit Jewels. Delicious dried cranberries and some candied orange peel in a crumbly delicious cookie.
So why did I call them Fruit Jewels? While making them I had to think that they very much look like little germs with those vibrant red cranberries and shiny candied orange peels on top. Don’t you agree? I think that they look just so pretty, by far the prettiest cookies I made this year )
http://www.mabnapouyesh.com/dfdf/4544 I found the inspiration for the cookies in a magazine (Backlust) but adapted it on all the left-over fruits and nuts which I still had laying around. It was just a perfect way to use everything up, with these delicious germs being the outcome!
opzioni binarie masteroptions I hope that you can enjoy the last weekend before Christmas, I can’t believe how quickly time past by. Do you already have all your Christmas presents? I have all of mine, but still need to wrap everything.
homme blanc cherche africaine 2017 Love, rebecca
- 50g Cranberries, dried
- 50g Candied Orange Peel
- 200g Butter, soft
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Paste
- 80g Sugar
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 280g Flour
- 100g Hazelnuts, ground
- Some Cranberries and Orange Peels for decoration
- Icing Sugar to dust cookies
- Cut the cranberries and orange peel finely.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light, than add the vanilla paste.
- Mix together the flour and ground hazelnuts in a separate bowl.
- Add the egg yolks to the butter and sugar mixture followed by the dry ingredients.
- Mix until well combined, then add the dried fruits and mix them under.
- Chill the dough for about 30-60 minutes in the fridge.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place them on a baking plate lined with parchment paper. With your finger press into the middle of the cookie and place either a cranberry or an orange peel into it.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 150°C Fan for about 15 minutes or until just golden.
- Let them cool down completely and dust with icing sugar.
- Store in an air-tight container,