http://fcl-feytiat.fr/?sdrer=site-de-rencontre-portugais-100-gratuit&97c=98 This week we had a Christmas Party at work, so I was planning to bring some muffins along. As I got my hands on some fresh cranberries (which is hard to get here) I immediately knew that I wanted to bake some cranberry muffins. I love the tartness of these fruits and combined with some orange and pistachios it makes a delicious muffin.
get link The muffins were a huge hit at the Christmas party and when ever you see some fresh cranberries I would recommend you to take them 😉 Cut the bigger cranberries in half and leave the smaller ones intact. Chop the pistachios very finely and mix them under for a bit of crunch. The orange juice will make the muffins very moist and gives another dimension of flavor. I hope you will like it!
go Have a lovely weekend, rebecca
- 250g Flour
- 150g Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Orange Zest
- 1 Egg
- 200ml Orange Juice
- 100g Butter, melted
- 150g Cranberries
- 25g Pistachios, finely chopped
- Mix together the dry ingredients, the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda and orange zest in a bowl
- Whisk together the orange juice, the egg and the melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix it roughly together using a wooden spoon.
- Add the chopped nuts and the fresh cranberries (big ones cut in half) and mix them in.
- Divide the mixture between 12 baking cups and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 18o°C Fan for about 18 min.