follow site Are you looking for a last minute gift? Preferably home made? I might have the idea.
http://gsc-research.de/gsc/nachrichten/detailansicht/index.html?tx_mfcgsc_unternehmen[uid]=466 You remember the pumpkin waffles that I made recently? Well I used a silicon form for this and telling a friend about it, she was completely hooked. So when I came across another set of silicon waffle molds, I had to buy them for her as a Christmas gift. But giving plain old silicon forms was a bit too un-personal for me, so I though what I could give her additionally.
go here Of course you provide her with the first waffle mixture so that she immediately can get started. I bough a 1l Weck glass, which I just adore and filled it with all the dry ingredients necessary for the waffles (of course you could also make pancakes out of this mixture). I attached a little label telling her what other wet ingredients she still needs to add to get delicious waffles. And to make it even more special I made home-made toffee sauce and wrapped everything with this super cute home-made with love ribbon ❤
dating sites alabama This will be my last post before Christmas, so I wish you all a very merry Christmas time with lots of love and laughter and joy! I hope that you will spend your holidays with your loved ones and lots of good food, because that’s what it all about right?
russell bekanntschaft Rebecca
simulatore utilizzo derivati ps: sorry for the ugly pictures, its was already super dark outside 🙁 nevertheless, the idea is really cute I find 🙂
- 300g Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 100g Soft Brown Sugar
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamon
- 1/2 Tsp Cloves
- 80g Chopped Pecans
- 100g Soft Brown Sugar
- 50g Butter
- 75ml Cream
- The easiest way to add the layers into the jar is by using a piping bag.
- Add the flour and baking powder as well as baking soda into the jar.
- Add the layer of brown sugar followed by the white sugar
- Add the spices on top, followed by the chopped nuts.
- To make the waffles add 75g of melted butter, 3 eggs and 250ml milk.
- Bake them in an 200°C oven for about 12-15 minutes
- Add all the ingredients into a saucepan and melt over medium heat
- Once melted, bring to a boil and then simmer for about 5 minutes until it thickens.
- Let it cool down.