https://www.cedarforestloghomes.com/enupikos/5179 Are you looking for a last minute gift? Preferably home made? I might have the idea.
Un trading 1 euro online professionale, dal corso base per principianti al corso avanzato per completare la tua formazione come Trader. Clicca Qui! You remember the pumpkin waffles that I made recently? Well I used a silicon form for this and telling a friend about it, she was completely hooked. So when I came across another set of silicon waffle molds, I had to buy them for her as a Christmas gift. But giving plain old silicon forms was a bit too un-personal for me, so I though what I could give her additionally.
http://talentgallery.se/?kopse=F%C3%B6r-Viagra-50-mg-utan-recept&cc1=21 Of course you provide her with the first waffle mixture so that she immediately can get started. I bough a 1l Weck glass, which I just adore and filled it with all the dry ingredients necessary for the waffles (of course you could also make pancakes out of this mixture). I attached a little label telling her what other wet ingredients she still needs to add to get delicious waffles. And to make it even more special I made home-made toffee sauce and wrapped everything with this super cute home-made with love ribbon ❤
http://iviti.co.uk/?vera=indice-massimo-di-caduta-nelle-opzioni-binarie&ff9=11 This will be my last post before Christmas, so I wish you all a very merry Christmas time with lots of love and laughter and joy! I hope that you will spend your holidays with your loved ones and lots of good food, because that’s what it all about right?
dating during cancer treatment Rebecca
enter site ps: sorry for the ugly pictures, its was already super dark outside 🙁 nevertheless, the idea is really cute I find 🙂
- 300g Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 100g Soft Brown Sugar
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamon
- 1/2 Tsp Cloves
- 80g Chopped Pecans
- 100g Soft Brown Sugar
- 50g Butter
- 75ml Cream
- The easiest way to add the layers into the jar is by using a piping bag.
- Add the flour and baking powder as well as baking soda into the jar.
- Add the layer of brown sugar followed by the white sugar
- Add the spices on top, followed by the chopped nuts.
- To make the waffles add 75g of melted butter, 3 eggs and 250ml milk.
- Bake them in an 200°C oven for about 12-15 minutes
- Add all the ingredients into a saucepan and melt over medium heat
- Once melted, bring to a boil and then simmer for about 5 minutes until it thickens.
- Let it cool down.