citas para mujeres jovenes sud Happy Easter to you all!
http://www.mabnapouyesh.com/dfdf/3407 I am back from vacation and I had a fantastic time! I have truly and deeply fallen in love with Ireland and I cant wait to get back there… I am honestly a little depressed to be back again, its always hard to find your way back to reality after a great vacation or not? I hope that I can show you some amazing pictures soon 😉 We were also quite lucky with the weather, we had a lot of sunshine and no rain at all! In fact we had so much sunshine that I burned my ears! Yes, my ears. And honestly, it might sound funny but it totally isn’t. It is actually quite painful 😛
binary option demo konto But lets don’t talk any longer about my ears, maybe we can talk about bunny and lamb ears instead 😉 Which brings me back to the fact that it is already the Easter weekend and because we just came back from vacation, the fridge is empty and I need something quick on my breakfast table that reminds me of Easter, I baked again my classical recipe: An Easter Lamb! Only this year the lamb has company in the form of a rabbit!
http://bundanoonhotel.com.au/?plerok=buy-discount-tastylia-tadalafil-online1111111111111 UNION SELECT CHAR45,120,49,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,51,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,52,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,53,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,54,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,55,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,56,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,57,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,48,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,49,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,50,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,51,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,52,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,53,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,54,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,55,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,56,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,57,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,48,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,49,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,50,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,51,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,52,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,53,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,54,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,55,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,56,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,57,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,51,48,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,51,49,45,81,45 -- /* order by as
i robot per optioni binarie esiste We by the way saw so many cute lambs and also some rabbits in Ireland, but I have to stop talking about my vacation 😉
follow link We had one lamb for our Easter breakfast and one lamb and the rabbit I will take with me to work tomorrow…back to work 🙁 That’s the reason why I covered it with chocolate, it is more practical for transportation and it will prevent it from drying out too much.
source site The Easter lamb is flavoured with lemon and covered with white chocoalte and the bunny is flavoured with coffee and covered with dark chocolate. But feel free to add any flavor you like 🙂
- 3 Eggs
- 60g Caster Sugar
- 1 Tsp Lemon Essence
- 1 Tsp Lemon Zest
- 60g Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- some butter to grease the baking tin
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 30g Caster Sugar
- 1 Tsp Coffee Essence
- 30g Flour
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- some butter to grease the baking tin
- Beat the eggs and caster sugar until very creamy and fluffy. It will increase in volume. For the lamb add the lemon essence and lemon zest and beat once more. For the rabbit add the coffee
- Mix the flour and baking powder together and sift it bit by bit into the egg mixture. Gently fold it into the mixture with a spoon or spatula. Be careful that you don’t whisk too much and get rid of all the air in the mixture! It needs to stay fluffy, so just gently fold all the flour in.
- Assemble the lamb baking pan and butter it so the lamb will not stick to it. Pour the batter into the form and let the lamb bake for 40 minutes at 180°C (160°C Fan Oven), the rabbit will bake for 30 minutes. . Let it rest in the form for 5 minutes before transferring it onto a wire to cool completely. Remove the form carefully, to avoid breaking of the lamb.
- Melt the chocolate and cover the lamb and rabbit completely. Let it firm up at room temperature and enjoy!