enter site Yesterday I showed you my beloved Zimtsterne. In this recipe you only needed some egg whites, so today I want to show you a recupie where you can use those left over egg yolks (tomorrow I will show you yet another one). I made a new version of Spritzcookies with chocolate and coffee. Maybe you remember my Spritzcookies from last year, where I used my Kitchen Aid for some help. This dough however is somewhat softer than my previous one, that’s why I used an old fashioned piping bag this year, which actually was also a lot of fun!
purchace fincar online I know that the picture isn’t really wowing, it is kind of frustrating to bake and decorate the most amazing cookies and than suddenly standing in the dark making it impossible to shoot some great food photos. Oh the frustrations of a food blogger… I am sure that my fellow blogger friends can understand me here 😉 But nevertheless trust me when I tell you that these cookies were by far the most popular cookies this year. The coffee flavor is very strong right after baking and the cookies will be super crisp once cooled, but it mellows once cooled and stored in an air-tight container. The next day the chocolate flavor will be really intense and the cookies slightly softened. I topped them with some additional chocolate which made them irresistible.
köpa Sildenafil Citrate billigt I hope you will make them and enjoy them as much as we did 😀
get link Love, rebecca
- 240g Butter, soft
- 140g Icing Sugar
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 100g Almonds, ground
- 250g Flour
- 50g Cocoa
- 1 Tbsp Coffee Granules
- 1 Tbsp Hot water
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dark and White Chocolate for decoration
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Whisk the butter and the icing sugar until pale and fluffy
- Add some salt and the egg yolks. Mix until you have a fluffy even mixture.
- Mix the coffee together with the hot water and stir until dissolved. Add the vanilla extract and add to the mixture.
- Mix together the ground almonds, flour and cocoa and add it to the mixture and mix until combined.
- Add it to a piping bag topped with a star tip and pipe some circles, stars, s-shapes or whatever you like on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. If you have the feeling that the mixture is too soft, add it to the fridge for 15 minutes, otherwise immediately proceed and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for about 10 minutes.
- The coffee flavor will be quite strong when they come right out of the oven, but when you store them in an air-tight container after they have completely cooled down, the chocolate flavor will intensify and the cookies will become somewhat softer, but still crunchy. They will be so delicious!
- Hope you enjoy them!