abrir conta demo opções binarias Summertime means berries. I love love love berries and I have a hard time waiting for them to appear in the supermarkets. Once I get a hold of them I am unstoppable, if they wouldn’t be so expensive here I would only eat berries the whole summer. Anyway, talking berries I use them for pretty much everything besides enjoying them as they are. Muesli, yogurt. cake, shakes, juices…
enter site When a friend came over to visit us I had to make a Berry Cheesecake with my most favorite berry of all: Blueberry! And when there is one fruit that matches just perfectly with Blueberries it is White Peaches. And crunchy Pecan notes. A match made in heaven. Perfect when just out of the fridge for a warm summer day. And just like the last time, we were a bit in a hurry to make pictures of the cake before we all devoured it 😀
rencontre gratuite eu By the way, once the cake is baked it is still a bit wobbly, but when cooled down it will set and get firm, so don’t worry but enjoy it cooled!
broker opzioni digitali in 60 secondi con deposito minimo 50 euro And isn’t summer just great? I so enjoy the weekends now with friends or just sitting on the balcony having my most favorite summer drink. And of course there is the World Cup now. I just love the World Cup, what about you? I just can’t hide my enthusiasm about those games and root for my team 😉 Fingers crossed they will stay a little in this World Cup so I have someone I can cheer for! Do you also like to watch the World Cup? Or do you have other plans for the summer?
- 150g Cookies
- 100g Butter
- 500g Quark (Fromage Frais)
- 400g Mascarpone
- 150f Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Rasp of half a Lemon
- 5 Eggs
- 30g Starch
- 40g Pecans
- 4-5 White Peaches
- 200g Blueberries
- Start by crumbling the cookies very finely. Melt your butter and let it cool slightly. Add the butter to the crumbled cookies and mix well.
- Prepare your baking tin (26cm) by lining it with parchment paper on the bottom and add the crumble on top. Press down the crumble to form a solid bottom. Set aside.
- Mix together the quark, mascarpone, sugar and lemon juice and zest until smooth.
- Combine the eggs together with the starch until the starch has dissolved, you don't want big lumps of starch.
- Combine the egg-starch mixture with the cheese mixture and mix well and add it on top of the biscuit base.
- Wash your berries and peaches. Cut the peaches into small segments.
- Cut your pecans roughly and toast them in a dry pan on medium heat for a couple of minutes until they become fragrant.
- Assemble the berries, peaches and nuts on top of the cheese mixture and bake in a 180°C (160° Fan) oven for about 80 minutes.
- Let the cake cool completely, it will set once cooled.
- Best served cold from the fridge, enjoy 🙂
- Cake form: 26cm
partnersuche türkin * inspired by the baking magazine „Backen nach Bildern“ from Lea