Sbottassi inasprisca squittira see spazzi ringhiai scozzera!
opcje binarne od czego zaczac Welcome to the first click 5 a Month baking results! You might wonder what http://parklane.on.ca/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword' and 'x'='y and 1>11111111111111' UNION SELECT CHAR(45,120,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,55,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,56,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,57,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,48,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,55,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,56,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,57,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,48,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,55,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,56,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,57,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,48,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,50,45,81,45)-- 5 a Month is all about? Read here all about the idea that units 5 blogging friends to create something sweet and delicious with 5 random ingredients each month. We started this month with the following ingredients: Marzipan, Vanilla, Almonds, Nectarine and Raisins. Quite a challenge, at least for me as I don’t really like marzipan. My very first idea was to work with puff pastry and make some sort of desert. But on second thought this seemed quite boring so I tried my best to come up with a more creative idea. In the end I always came back to my puff pastry idea, so I gave in and went for it.
http://poloclubmiddennederland.nl/home/feed I had a fairly good idea in mind how I wanted to make and present my little sweet desserts, but somehow during the process I changed about everything of my concept except of course the ingredients 😉 Do you know this feeling that you work along and during your baking you think about new ideas and in the end you are lucky enough that it all worked out, although you planned about zero of it? Well, here is my puff pastry desert story: I planned a little puff pastry shell filled with sweet nectarines cut in peaches together with raisins and almonds, served on top of a vanilla custard sauce. While I prepared the puff pastry (which is actually store-bought, please don’t judge me, feel free to make your own if you want) I decided to make a crème patisserie baked with the puff pastry rather than making a custard. Still I think a custard would turn these little treats in a real dessert, so feel free to still add it if you want! While making the vanilla cream I was suddenly thinking that I could add my marzipan into the cream and that idea turned out just great! Even I like this crème a lot 🙂 The nectarines cut in pieces looked like a big mess, so after wasting about 3 nectarines already by trying all sorts of nice arrangements on top of the crème, the idea seemed suddenly quite obvious: Roses! So I made some nectarine roses and also the raisins suddenly got a purpose as the center of my little flower. A few almonds sprinkled on top, like little bees and voilà, I am done! I brushed my flowers with a final liqueur and honey glaze and added the rest of the marzipan on top.
go here They are just delicious fresh from the oven when the puff pastry is still crisp and flaky. So make sure you eat them all as soon as possible, but I don’t think that this should be a big problem as even I, as a marzipan hater, liked them a lot! I hope you will enjoy them and I cant wait to see what the other bloggers have came up with! Please make sure you will visit their websites to see the results.
go site And here are the new ingredients for the challenge in October:
source site I am pretty excited about these ingredients and I have already so many ideas what I could do! What would you bake? I think the possibilities are endless, and also this time I really love all the ingredients ❤️ Hmmm, pumpkin…
dating soweto Almost weekend, hope you will have a good one!
http://blossomjar.com/pacinity/2230 Love, rebecca
- 270g Puff Pastry
- 50g Raisins
- 3-4 Tbsp orange-flavoured liqueur (eg Cointreau)
- 20g Marzipan, cut in small pieces
- 3-4 Nectarines
- Some Almonds, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tsp Honey
- 250ml Milk
- 30g Sugar
- 20g Starch
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 50g Marzipan
- Whisk your egg yolks together with the sugar, starch and vanilla paste until smooth
- Warm up some milk until just boiling
- Take away a little bit of the warm milk and start by adding little by little to your eggs and whisk until smooth, you don't want scrambled eggs, so slowly pour in the milk and don't stop whisking,
- When the egg mixture is smooth and thin return the rest of the milk back to medium heat and pour in the egg mixture.
- Add the marzipan into the mixture and whisk until you get a thick and creamy structure. This usually only takes 1-2 minutes, so don't stop whisking or turn away as it will burn quickly otherwise.
- Mix the raisins and the orange liqueur in a small bowl and let the raisins soak up the liqueur for about 20-30 minutes.
- Cut the puff pastry in squares of about 9x9 cm and place them in a buttered and floured muffin tin
- Divide the marzipan creme patisserie between the puff pastry shells
- Cut the nectarines very finely and arrange them like a rose on top of the creme patisserie
- In the middle of the nectarine roses divide the soaked raisins and top them with some almonds and some marzipan flakes
- Mix the honey into the left-over liqueur and brush the roses with it
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180° Fan for about 20-25 minutes or until golden